Welcome to the
SOUTH SUFFOLK DISTRICT ASSOCIATION
CAMPING AND CARAVANNING CLUB
The Camping and Caravanning Club,
Tel: 024 7647 5442
© South Suffolk D.A.
Our 2021 DA handbooks are now available. Please contact a committee member if you wish a copy to be posted out to you. Fingers crossed we wouldn’t have to delete any meets next year.
Keep safe everyone, thanks Nina Zizka (Chairman) x
Information about Suffolk Punch Trust
Due to covid the Suffolk Punch Trust are struggling for volunteers to help maintain their grounds. Tony has been in talks about doing a working weekend there. You get a free weekend camping if one person from your unit helps out for 4/5 hours x
Halloween meet! 29th to 31st October, now at Crowfield village hall
Hello! We have a change of venue for our Halloween meet! 29th to 31st October. It will now be at Crowfield village hall instead of Bacton....As its bigger, we have booked a live band for your entertainment hope to see you all there 😊🎃🎶🧹👿💀
Sites secretary SSDA
Camping & Caravanning Club
Upcomimg Meets 2021
1) Our meet at Church Farm Corton is cancelled between 9th-
2) Don’t forget to book your place on our meet at Polstead Club between 15th-
3) Our Halloween 🎃 meet is at Crowfield Village Hall where you can dust off your dancing shoes and dance the night away to a live band & free buffet. Please book through Hazel our block booking officer or the stewards Tony 07795 965213
4) Nominations are now required for the positions of Treasurer & Youth Leaders the closing date for these are 23rd October. These positions will start January 2022.
5) Our working weekend “free camping” is 5th-
Have you got copies of the Christmas & New Forms? If not I’ll send them through.
6) Spaces are going fast for both our Christmas & New Year meets. Get your forms in quickly to avoid disappointment.
The Suffolk Punch Trust 5th-
Our working weekend at The Suffolk Punch Trust is on the 5th-
“One of the major jobs we would like to concentrate on is putting our implement barn to bed for the winter. It is a bit messy job as we need to clean down the carriages and cover them up to protect them. All of the signs can be cleaned and stored inside. Also it would be brilliant to be able to store away the outside furniture. There is some painting and wood preserving to do as well.
Basically we will play to your strengths and if you have any handy DIY people we can use them elsewhere to tidy up some areas.
If you would like to attend this weekend then please contact us as soon as possible so we can advise them how many volunteers we have.”