Welcome to the
SOUTH SUFFOLK DISTRICT ASSOCIATION
CAMPING AND CARAVANNING CLUB
The Camping and Caravanning Club,
Tel: 024 7647 5442
Welcome to South Suffolk DA’s website
Last Edited 4th September 2021
Follow us on Facebook -
© South Suffolk D.A.
Don't forget folks...SSDA Fleeces still available, Grey, navy or Black....very warm for winter camping......Only £20 each....order yours now and get it at Christmas Party.....contact me if you would like one.....Hazel ☆☆
Our 2021 DA handbooks are now available. Please contact a committee member if you wish a copy to be posted out to you. Fingers crossed we wouldn’t have to delete any meets next year.
Keep safe everyone, thanks Nina Zizka (Chairman) x
Information about Suffolk Punch Trust
Due to covid the Suffolk Punch Trust are struggling for volunteers to help maintain their grounds. Tony has been in talks about doing a working weekend there. You get a free weekend camping if one person from your unit helps out for 4/5 hours x
Acting Secretary post
At the AGM I took on the position of Acting Secretary as we had no one come forward. This vacancy is still available please contact me if you’re interested x
Halloween meet! 29th to 31st October, now at Crowfield village hall
Hello! We have a change of venue for our Halloween meet! 29th to 31st October. It will now be at Crowfield village hall instead of Bacton....As its bigger, we have booked a live band for your entertainment hope to see you all there 😊🎃🎶🧹👿💀
Sites secretary SSDA
Camping & Caravanning Club
Upcomimg Meets 2021
1) Our meet at Church Farm Corton is cancelled between 9th-
2) Don’t forget to book your place on our meet at Polstead Club between 15th-
3) Our Halloween 🎃 meet is at Crowfield Village Hall where you can dust off your dancing shoes and dance the night away to a live band & free buffet. Please book through Hazel our block booking officer or the stewards Tony 07795 965213
4) Nominations are now required for the positions of Treasurer & Youth Leaders the closing date for these are 23rd October. These positions will start January 2022.
5) Our working weekend “free camping” is 5th-
Have you got copies of the Christmas & New Forms? If not I’ll send them through.
6) Spaces are going fast for both our Christmas & New Year meets. Get your forms in quickly to avoid disappointment.